IT'S PICTURE DAY...... 

Camera Photo.png

**Crabtree Photography will be taking yearbook portraits on August 17 & 18.  

Place your order securely online by following the steps below.
  • Visit
  • Choose your package, and/or add-on items, add to your cart.
  • Click on your cart, and complete the check-out process.
  • During check-out, enter your students first, last name and grade. This is how we will match the photo to your order.
  • You will receive an email confirmation within 24 hours of placing your order. If you do not, please call the Crabtree Photography office (765) 747-6971 to check the status of your order.
  • There's no need to bring any paperwork with you on photo day! When you receive the email confirmation, we have received your order!
  • Online ordering is OPEN NOW, and will be until 48 hours after photo day! After the 48 hours, your order may be subject to a $15 lab fee.

Payment with cash, check or money order.
  • Please have your order form filled out completely, with exact payment sealed in the envelope. The student will turn this in on photo day.